Are you interested in learning How to Unlock and Beat the Secret Kettle? Along with the game’s thrilling multiplayer mode and equally thrilling Recon Mode for training, there is a thrilling story mode. You’ll discover more about the Splatoon 3 universe as you advance in the narrative and encounter more difficult obstacles. If you’re the biggest Splatoon 3 fan, you owe it to yourself to complete the story. In Splatoon 3, the Secret Kettle can be unlocked and defeated with the help of our guide, giving you access to a potent reward.
How to Survive Splatoon 3’s Secret Kettle
- How to Open the Secret Kettle and Survive To defeat the Secret Kettle in Splatoon 3, you must make it through three difficult stages with few save points:
- Although it is the first and simplest stage, Squid Surge and Squid Roll must be used skillfully.
- The game’s second phase entails shooting at various targets while aiming. Although it can occasionally be difficult to enter this phase, it is by no means an especially difficult phase.
- The game’s first two levels served as practice for the third and final level, which you haven’t seen yet. You will now be battling a number of strong Octopus bosses, not just one. To avoid the massive globs of ink they will be shooting at you, you and your smallfry ally will need to use soaker blocks.
The following are some methods for finishing the Secret Kettle in Splatoon 3:
- It would be ideal if you could use your Hero Shot to the fullest.
- Set higher standards for all of your bomb weapons.
- You are only given one set of armor in Secret Kettle, but you don’t take long to put it to good use. Once you do, you’ll start receiving better offers that increase your likelihood of winning.
- The winning player receives a Teddy Band headband as a prize after finishing all three levels. This item is crucial to have because it will increase your stats if you die and then come back to life.
How to Unlock Splatoon’s Secret Kettle
“Secret Kettle” is the title of the game’s concluding section. The game’s main story should be over by the time you’ve finished this chapter. In Splatoon 3, players must defeat the game’s final boss and complete every level in order to access the Secret Kettle. If you’ve beaten the final boss but haven’t yet entered the Secret Kettle, there are probably plot segments you haven’t finished. Just go back in time, go a short distance, and complete the remaining levels.
Read More: Vaccine Certificate Correction