This file can be used to resolve any lock-related problems with your iTel S41 FRP File, including pattern unlocking and password removal for FRP locks.
About Itel S41
In September of 2017, Itel released the S41 smartphone. It has a 5.00-inch touchscreen with a 1280 x 720 pixel resolution. A 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek processor powers the Itel S41. The RAM is three GB. The Itel S41 has Android 7.0 installed. A non-removable 2700mAh battery powers it.
Need Some Thing:
- Phone model supported: Itel S41
- Charge your smartphone—at least a half charge.
- PC or laptop: You must use a PC or laptop to carry out this installation.
Download iTel S41 FRP File Tested File
Name: S41 Frp File by officialroms.com.zip
Size: 200 KB
How to Unlock FRP Lock Using Sp Flash Tool Model Itel S41:
- The procedures listed below describe how to use the SP flash tool to format a single partition on an Itel S41.
- Launch SP flash tool after extracting the zip file’s contents.
- By clicking choose next to the scatter-loading file’s dropdown menu, choose the scatter file that corresponds to your device.
- Navigate to and select the Itel S41 scatter file in the following windows.
- The SP flash tool window should now appear. Select the Format tab.
- Select the “Manual format flash” checkbox.
- Open Windows Explorer, find the scatter file you previously selected, and use Notepad++ to open it.
- When you reach the partition you want to format (in my case, I’m attempting to format a FRP partition), scroll down the scatter file’s contents.
- Linear start addr and partition size values should be entered into the SP flash tool before clicking Start.
- partition size: 0x100000 physical start addr: 0x6a00000
- Connect a USB cable to the PC after turning off the phone (with the battery in).
- A green tick should appear once you’ve been successful.
- The Itel S41 can now be powered on.